An easy-to-follow resource to help you the basketball coach or you the player take your game to the next level. Basketball plays, drills, tips and other quality resources to help you improve your skills.
The first part of our site focuses on you the player. From one player to another, our goal is to help you improve all aspects of your game
In our Basketball Fundamentals and Tips sections, you’ll discover the proper technique for basketball shooting, passing, ball-handling, rebounding and a whole lot more.
In our Basketball Drills section, you’ll be able to focus on developing your individual skills in these areas.
The second part of our site focuses on you the basketball coach.
Our goal is to help you mold your team into a winning and cohesive unit. You’ll find Basketball Drills in areas such as passing, basketball shooting, fast breaks, conditioning, defense, etc.
In our Basketball Plays section, we’ll break down a wide variety
of basketball plays for offense and defense.
Our Coaching Skills and Tips section teaches you basketball coaching
fundamentals such as how to communicate and how to teach basketball plays, drills
& skills effectively.
Add in our Basketball Articles, Glossary and Plyometrics sections as well as the various tools and outside resources (basketball equipment, videos, books, etc) we’ll introduce you to, and we feel you’ll agree you’ve found the one place on the net you need to reach your coach or player potential.
Basketball Plays, Basketball Drills, Basketball Tips, fundamentals, Coaching…
Now dive in & enjoy Basketball-Plays-and-Tips,
David & Matt
By the way, we’re extending our Basketball Plays & Tips offer to give away our 2 FREE reports,
1) “How To Jump Higher with Plyometrics”, and
2) “5 Keys to Discovering the Successful Coach Inside You”.
Players: In “How To Jump Higher with Plyometrics”, you’ll discover…
- How to increase your vertical jump
- The One Skill Every Basketball Player Must Develop
- How “time” = Power
- The difference between & power behind eccentric & concentric contraction
- Why you must contract your muscles quickly
- A fantastic Work-out Program
- Outstanding Vertical Jump Exercises That Actually Work!
- How to know your own limits & then improve on them
Coaches: In “5 Keys to Discovering the Successful Coach Inside You”, you’ll discover…
- The #1 priority every basketball coach must put first in order to guarantee success.
- The one thing 99% of coaches are doing wrong when motivating their teams and how you can avoid making this critical mistake.
- One simple idea that will result in your team playing like a family.
- How to gain the trust of your players.
To receive your copy of these Free Basketball Reports and your Free Membership, please submit your name and email address below…
Quote of the Month
“It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.” – John Wooden